Network Development Engineer (Current) Deploys Internet Peering and Transit capacity for Amazon Web Services.
This certification validates the skills required of professional-level network engineers, support engineers, systems engineers or network technicians to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions.
Senior Network Engineer
- Managed and maintained core network routing and switching protocols including MPLS, OSPF, and BGP.
- Deployed MP-BGP networks utilizing efficient route reflector designs.
- Designed and deployed layer 2 and layer 3 IP multicast video delivery.
- Maintained routing protocol redundancy and improved resiliency for fastest convergence.
- Designed and implemented full-scale MPLS L2VPN (layer 2 VPLS, P2P, P2MP) and L3VPN (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP) customer architectures that closely align with MEF 2.0 standards.
- Designed and deployed regional IPv6 solution for multiple access platforms including fiber, DOCSIS, and xDSL.
- Designed and deployed PPPoE NAS BRAS solution for centralized broadband access across all platforms.
Network Engineer (Consultant)
- Redesigned IP network and CMTS architecture to support higher DOCSIS throughputs.
- Designed and deployed dedicated Internet fiber services as well as PON FTTH/FTTB services using Cisco and Calix platforms.
- Designed and deployed dual-stack IPv6 services over fiber and DOCSIS platforms.